Fertility Recipe: Nut Up Trail Mix
Sometimes, you just have to nut up. This fertility recipe is chocked full of walnuts (whose benefits we discuss here), pumpkin seeds (an excellent source of zinc), and dark chocolate (which is high in antioxidants).
Difficulty: 1 | Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup of dried strawberries
- 1 cup of fresh almonds
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of walnuts
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix dried strawberries, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and peanuts with a large spoon or hands.
- Be sure to mix the dark chocolate last. The more you mix the dark chocolate the greater the risk of it melting.
* The ingredients list above is not fixed. You can add more or less of certain ingredients you do or do not enjoy. You can also make larger portions of the recipe to store for a week or longer.